Defining Pet Features and Essentials

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 14:48:32 EST 2014

Ender.

I was the cause of the previous flame war. Caught me by surprise as well.

I have no doubt of your integrity, and that is all that matters. These hassles occur now and then. There is no reason to belabor this. We are glad to have you in this community.

Back to LC. Now that is something we can all agree needs disciplining.

Craig