diesel

dwilliams at runrev.com dwilliams at runrev.com
Wed Feb 12 12:06:04 EST 2014

Dear Mark,

Happily none of the servers were down on this occasion. As I explained
to you when I responded to your ticket on on-rev, the issue you saw
was that the status page itself was down for a period, and I'm glad to
say I was able to rectify this for you when it was reported via the
Urgent ticketing system.

I see that you have now submitted a ticket mentioning an issue with
your email, which I am now dealing with for you.

Instances of our servers being down or other major incidents affecting
customers have enormously reduced since the successful transfer of our
entire hosting operation to the new service. We continue to work on
improving our systems to ensure ever greater reliability. I will look
at introducing a new stat on the status page showing percentage uptime
of our servers.

As we have mentioned in the past, the best place to get issues
resolved with on-rev is via our ticketing system, we do not
necessarily routinely monitor this list, especially at night.

Warm Regards,

David