Dollar Sign Variables

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 12 10:57:18 EST 2014

Craig-

Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 10:45:33 AM, you wrote:

> I find the system globals to be a distraction. Sometimes there
> are a dozen or more, depending on where I am in the session, and
> they begin the variable list. Certainly better if they were at the
> bottom, and this hack is possible, just as the hack from Thierry
> prevents their loading at all.

> But when debugging, I want to see, usually, only my own
> variables. I hate scrolling down just to display my own portion of
> the list.

...I should, of course, point out that PowerDebug has a filter that
will allow you to see just the variables you're interested in.
And separate displays for the local / global / and environment
variables.

http://mwieder.on-rev.com/WordPress/?incsub_wiki=the-variable-watcher
http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/BuyPowerDebug.irev

--