Dollar Sign Variables

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Feb 12 03:56:32 EST 2014

Hovering to get tool-tip style popups showing variable contents is
something I've used for a while but it seems kind of finicky.  It
usually takes a while, like a second or two, before the popup is
displayed.  That wouldn't be so bad if it always worked, but sometimes
you wait and wait and no popup ever gets displayed at all.