Message path question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Feb 11 15:46:30 EST 2014

All works as you predicted Richard.

I looked at the User Guide diagram and your excellent write up on the
message path before posting this question but the availability of back
scripts and libraries to other back scripts wasn't immediately obvious in
either place so thanks for the enlightenment.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>