Defining Pet Features and Essentials

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Feb 11 08:08:31 EST 2014

There must be a way we can serve you better here. That specific case
defies belief - it does not cost that amount of money to produce that
feature, nothing like it. Our development team is highly trained and very,
very efficient these days. Its just too small to defocus from delivering
the KS goals. It does not cost all that much to increase it. We¹re
probably better placed than anyone else to do that and provide crowd
source features rapidly and to a high standard. There are various
considerations though that need further thought though. I will debate this
further in house and see if we can come up with something very simple that
is better than what we currently do. No promises until we¹ve done that of
course. More soon.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/