Crowd Funding Enhancements

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 04:09:27 EST 2014

Kevin I'm not sure how far you are internally with your Agile / FOSS
processes, but wouldn't it be a good idea to share more data regarding the
work actually being done?

On 10 February 2014 16:19, Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> wrote:

> Actually its the core refactor / Unicode that was the really tough bit. A
> long time with heads down and only internal dps so far. But in terms of
> actual throughput its been massive.

For instance if you have agile iterations then you could share the targets,
and the burn down charts or whatever you use. If that level of transparency
was too much then perhaps more simple reporting of the number of commits
and lines of code refactored, test coverage cmpleted and so forth would be
good.

I don't think that following such a brilliantly successful KickStarter,
with such a complex and large re-engineering project, and traditional
"regular release + roadmap" reporting is going to give the KickStarter
supporters an accurate enough picture of progress?