Crowd Funding Enhancements

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 10 20:47:07 EST 2014

monte,
Yes, that's in line with what I was thinking.  I was LESS thinking about
having a generic fund that folks would vote funds out of and more spec'ing
out improvements, and then, etc., as you are suggesting.

As I've been talking with other folks about this, and even a little bit
with Edinburgh, I'm trying to make this something that isn't RR's
responsibility, but rather something that we drive, and they can be a part
of as much as they like (by bidding on things).

Part of the idea was to formalize this process so that it's organized, and
everyone knows where to go when then want to propose having something
happen.  That way, was also will hopefully have more discussion before the
bid spec goes out, and less after we're collecting the funds.