Crowd Funding Enhancements

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 11:29:28 EST 2014

Hi all,

With the right funding, I would consider making Quartam Reports open-source under a dual license.
This would obviate the need for a whole new project that has to go through all the same pains I did.
Admittedly, things have been quiet on the news front, but I have been preparing two major updates.
One brings a series of enhancements to the current version, and the other constitutes a complete rewrite.
The point of the rewrite is to bring the report runtime up-to-date with the latest LiveCode features.
And to tame the beast that is the report editor which has proven harder to maintain than planned.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)