Crowd Funding Enhancements

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Feb 10 10:56:11 EST 2014

Since we all work on software too, some of us professionally, we understand
it takes a while sometimes to deliver on a road map.

I also understand that many kickstarter projects might add stretch goals
that are indeed a bit of a stretch to deliver on to try and build/keep
excitement. But progress that we are privy too on these things is less than
visible as we go in to "a whole year later" territory. Any kind of
timelines or updates on any of the stretch goals other than theming/res
independence would be great. While I understand that is probably the
hardest stretch goal you have had to deliver, it is also the least
important to folks who aren't doing mac or mobile dev. I think a lot of us
are happy to wait, but that a few of us seem to be getting concerned lately
that we won't get many of those stretch goals any time in the next year or
two.