Setting a fade in/out of a group

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Fri Feb 7 17:14:33 EST 2014

Yes, making it the bottom control now works great for a mouseEnter/fade in.

However, mouseLeave/fade out is the problem. For as soon as the mouse enters one of the other controls that are layered higher up, the mouseLeave is triggered and the fade out happens (while the mouse is still in the group's rectangle).

The mouseLeave needs to be part of something, but I haven't yet figured out where. Moving it to the group script itself doesn't fix it.

??

Peter