Send and the context

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:08:29 EST 2014

Really?  From the dictionary

Indicates the current stack <glossary/c/120.xml>, or the current
card<glossary/c/118.xml>of the current
stack <glossary/c/120.xml>.

Since send changes the "current stack" context, then it would be the
current card of whichever stack is sent to.. Or is the dictionary wrong or
i'm misunderstanding?

In fact, the dictionary even says that "current" is a synonym for this.

Its also probable I should have typed it clearer.. use "of me" instead.
 "This" refers to the current card of the default stack.