[OT] PopClip for Mac - a very useful utility

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Fri Feb 7 01:04:22 EST 2014

I must admit I really enjoy trying out new utilities and apps on my Mac.
Recently I came across this little gem PopClip.
It basically replicates the pop up menu seen in iOS when any text is selected.
Select some text and there it is, ready to ignore or click on one of its options.

I mention it here as I have recently returned to LC and have found how useful it is while editing scripts.

Anyway you can check it out here: http://pilotmoon.com/popclip/
Or go to the Mac App Store. At $4.99 it is pretty cheap.

James