[REM] 40% discount FieldFormatter

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Feb 6 08:59:50 EST 2014

www.FlexibleLearning.com/fieldformatter

FieldFormatter: "Separating data from display "

Reminder...
For a limited time, grab FieldFormatter at a special price. This deal ends
at midnight on Saturday!

FieldFormatter is both Community and Commercial compatible, it comes with
- An integrated IDE palette
- 28 new properties
- Full documentation with examples
- Playground stack to investigate and change

A few examples of how to save yourself a lot of coding...

How do I show a hint in a field?
- set the DEFAULTTEXT of fld "FindMe" to "Search for..."
How do I show sensitive data with blobs?
- set the asPRIVATE of fld "Password" to true
How do I only allow numbers?
- set the NUMERIC of fld "amount" to true
How do I display currency?
- set the NUMERICFORMAT of fld "price" to "0.00"
- set the VALUECHARS of fld "price" to "$"
How do I automatically display thousands?
- set the SHOWTHOUSANDS of fld 1 to true
- set the THOUSANDSSEPARATOR to "."
How do I display as a %?
- set the asPERCENTAGE of fld "VAT" to true
How do I apply an automatic conversion rate?
- set the CONVERSIONRATE of fld "asMetric" to 2.54
How do I automatically colorise negative numbers?
- set the NEGATIVECOLOR of fld "Due" to "red"
How do I display a date in my own format?
- set the DATETIMEFORMAT of fld "date" to "MMM dd, 'yy"

www.FlexibleLearning.com/fieldformatter

Hugh Senior
FLCo