Custom Props Set

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Thu Feb 6 00:23:31 EST 2014

VimsEventChannels is the custom prop set, there are multiple custom props in this set.

I was trying to get the names of all the Custom Properties that exists in a Custom Property Set.
I want to loop through them all and see if one has a value I am looking for.

Obviously I did look to the dictionary first but couldn't find much to help me...
(probably looked in the wrong spot)

Repeat for each line tCustomProp in tCustomPropSet
If the tCustomPropSet[quote& tCustomProp &"]" = value then do something
End repeat

Kind of like above ish roughly

'