SoCal LiveCode User Group Meeting: Thursday

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 5 22:01:44 EST 2014

Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Oh Dayam! I’m in! Never been so looking forward to meeting all the geniuses!

Well, Kevin can't make it to this meeting, so you'll have to deal with
the sub-geniuses. :)

But it'll be great to see you if you can make it.  If you haven't set up
LiveCode Server on your server yet, I've promised to not go home until
everyone who wants that gets it.

All you have to do is bring a laptop with FTP access to your server set
up, and I'll have LiveCode Server on a thumb drive with a test script
and an .htaccess file - we'll put those in place and if I'm lucky enough
to go home at the end of the night you'll have LiveCode Server running
well on your host.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems