[ANN] Installer Maker 1.8.2

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 5 21:01:25 EST 2014

Hello,

A new version of the Installer Maker Plug-in for LiveCode has been
released. This version contains a new feature requested by many.

Installer Maker 1.8.2 allows for saving all settings in a profile. This
profile can later be read from disk and re-used for your project again.
This way, you don't need to re-enter all settings and options every time
you make your installer. You do need to import your new files.
Additionally, it is no longer possible to accidentally associate the
.exe file extension with your executable.

Today, we're releasing the plug-in version only. The standalone version
of Installer Maker for LiveCode will be available within a few days. The
plug-in can only be used with LiveCode 4.5 - 5.x and the commercial
version of LiveCode 6 and later.

Once in a while, we receive a feature request, bug report or other
comments. If you decide to send an e-mail about Installer Maker, please
include extensive descriptions of the features you request or the bugs
you encounter with pictures and other relevant files.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com