mySQL disconnects

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 3 11:31:59 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>wrote:

> hmmm... interesting idea. That would certainly isolate whether or not the
> problem was one with sqlYoga, if I used Livecode API to do a time query. If
> it succeeds and an sqlYoga query times out, that would give me a vector on
> the problem. If a simple query fails using the LC API, then I would know
> it's some kind of host connectivity issue.

FYI - SQL Yoga has been released under a dual license so the source code is
now available (and it works under Community). If you download the latest
version from the SQL Yoga site you can browse through the SQL Yoga code to
see what is going on.

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/revolution/software/libraries/sql-yoga/

--
Trevor DeVore