I find this very odd

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:31:17 EST 2014

Bill

I tried the following code in the message box in 6.5.1 and it gave the results that you are expecting:

Code
put "1" into tArray[1]
put "2" into tArray[2]
put tArray into tAnotherArray
put tAnotherArray[1] & lf into tP
put "6" into tArray[1]
put tArray[1] & lf after tP
put tAnotherArray[1] & lf after tP
put tP

Output
1
6
1

Perhaps dgData is not such a normal array after all?

Peter
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com