6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Sun Feb 2 06:52:22 EST 2014

That's a good suggestion Jackie and it's the same way Kay, who also
responded to this thread, works.  I've actually got a few other work
arounds which are kind of clunky.  Basically a send or an idle handler
picks up the window and moves it for me but I may well try to get use to
the idea of simply leaving it open.

Thanks,

Ray