Membership disabled

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Wed Dec 31 13:14:51 EST 2014

Hi,

I get the same problem «  too many bounces ».
I don’t know what happens…. I re-enter my membership with the link and it goes further well until I received a new mail with « too many bounces » and so on
But I’m speaking French and don’t understand what they mean with « too many bounces » …?
Thank you for helping me.

Amicalement.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be