Late to the party

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 12:32:00 EST 2014

Here is how I hack around with all mobile development.  I take advantage
of Dropbox and it works great.

You need to build a single application using the appropriate development
tools (apple or android), Copy the app to the device using the USB one time.

Create a directory in dropbox for all of your stacks then create an
Index.txt file that contains the dropbox links to each stack. The
Index.txt file has a dropbox link as the first item and  a program title
as the second item.  You need to make sure that dropbox link uses the
dl. format above.    In the datagrid, just hide the link field.

When you run the app, it reads the dropbox index and when you double
clink on a program title it loads the associated stack.

I do the programming on a PC, save the stack, then pick up the mobile
device and text.   I skip the whole simulator step, but that is just my
preference.

Here is whole app, it is a biggie ...

on opencard
    set itemdel to tab
    put url "https://dl.dropbox.com/s/555555/Index.txt" into AppList
    set the dgText of grp "AppPicker" to Applist
end opencard

on mousedoubleup
    set the itemdel to tab
    put the dgHilitedLines of grp "AppPicker" into tLine
    put the dgDataOfLine[tLine] of grp "AppPicker" into tData
    put tData["theLink"] into tURL
    go to URL tURL
end mousedoubleup

Hope this helps.