[OT] Startup apps under Yosemite

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Mon Dec 29 19:41:21 EST 2014

I have an older kiosk livecode application that is now being installed on a new mac mini with yosemite (old imac running it finally died after 8 years in a visitor center!). There is one odd thing now with setting startup applications with the user account on Yosemite as after all of the start up applications are loaded (in this case just the exhibit app) finder is brought to the front. I've tested this with a number of apps and finder always comes up on top at the end of startup. Anyone know of a work around so that after startup the app does not need to be clicked on to bring it to the front?

thanks

jeff