Your installer is broken

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 28 03:17:29 EST 2014

On Windows the installer will create a folder inside the location you select, so that's why you saw two LiveCode folders (the one you made and the one the installer made.) Also, all file paths use forward slashes in LiveCode so that's why those were there.

I'm not sure why you'd get the first installation failure. I can only guess that the OS was doing some housekeeping on the download when the installer was supposed to launch. After a brief delay it was ready.

It's normal to see the contents of a folder when you choose it in the file selector. You should be able to just choose the one that is currently selected and install there, regardless of what you see in the content area.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com