[ANN] Free: Google-style typing filter for LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Dec 24 18:53:23 EST 2014

Sounds interesting, I think Skip was interested in using a filter with a
datagrid.

I went a bit further with my test by using an FTS3 table and the snippet
function to return the data.  The nice thing about that approach is that
the parameters to the snippet function include the html to use before and
after the matched text so I can skip the loop in the original code that
hilites the matched text.

Using that method, the time to display the results is about twice as fast
as the the original code but as before, the difference is not noticeable to
the user

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>