Politically correct . . .

EED-wp Email prothero at earthednet.org
Sun Dec 21 13:07:11 EST 2014

Richmond and all,
The one I like, in this case is: "Seasons Greetings" which is kind of a generic "Hello". Anyway, I send my thanks to all who have helped me with my LC project and best wishes for health, happiness, and success for the Mew Year and beyond. Not to mention "inner peas" for all vegetarians.

Bill Prothero

William Prothero
http://ed.earthednet.org