7.0.1-RC4 crashing regularly

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 20 16:53:15 EST 2014

On 12/20/2014, 3:13 PM, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> 6.6.5 won't start the mouseEnter handler in the behavior of a stack, and I
> can't get*anywhere*  without the palette that that launches and moves . . .

I have a commercial app that uses behaviors extensively which often rely
on a mouseEnter. It was developed and built with 6.6.5 and I didn't have
any issues with it. It's working fine for the customers too.

Something else must be going on in your case, I think. It works here,
and 6.6.5 has been very stable for me.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com