Where are the tests hidden?

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 04:14:12 EST 2014

If my memory serves me correctly, at some stage during the open sourcing of LiveCode it was stated that RunRev have some type of automated test suite. Earlier this year, I asked this question on the engine contributors forum:

“It will probably be a long time before I have the necessary knowledge to make changes to the engine. However, I'm pretty sure that I, and probably a lot more LiveCoders, could help write tests. I have an affinity for bugs, most of my code is full of them :-) The only thing is I can't find the tests. Where are they hidden?”

It would be good if we could submit tests to a central source and thereby improve the quality of LiveCode.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Peter