plugin stack automatically saving in new file format

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:36:09 EST 2014

There is a preference that says to preserve stack file format, but i'm not
sure if it applies when a stack is saving itself. (seems like it should,
but hey, you never know).  The best way to avoid this is to set the
stackfileversion to what you want, right before the save.  Theres an
example of this in the dictionary entry.  Basically, it saves the current
stackfileversion to a variable, sets the stackfileversion to the version
you wish to save as, saves the stack, then resets the stackfileversion.