Create graphic

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 14:58:32 EST 2014

I don't see this...
Well, not using the following script :-

on mouseUp
   set the width of the templateGraphic to 200
   set the height of the templateGraphic to 200
   set the opaque of the templateGraphic to true
   set the loc of the templateGraphic to the loc of this card
   set the backgroundcolor of the templateGraphic to 255,0,0
   set the name of the templateGraphic to "Boo"
   create graphic
end mouseUp

Dixie