LC Server Unable To Retrieve File From DropBox?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Dec 18 04:35:20 EST 2014

Thanks for the response Alex.

I don’t believe the secure URL is the issue, because the file can be retrieved from a browser using both the secure and standard forms, but both forms return 0 in the LC server test script.

In fact, I usually use the standard form in all my download URLs to avoid potential problems like you suggest.  But since DropBox uses a secure URL by default, I used that in the test code.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design