revBrowserAddJavaScriptHandler

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:47:01 EST 2014

I tried the example there, all I can get it to do is.. lock up.

As far as combining javascript and livecode, I'd say it depends on what you
want to do.  If you can get the example from that page working, it would be
a great start as far as sending data from the page to lc for processing.
If you need the javascript to do something first, my guess would be a dual
function type of thing.  Have a function that does something (say generate
a random number to keep it simple)  that then calls another function as in
that example that sends the results back to an LC handler for additional
processing. THen to make it run (initiated from LC) revbrowsercallscript to
trigger the first function which does the javascript side, which then
triggers the second function which calls the lc handler.

Of course all of this requires that it work at all. So far, even the one
example just fails and hangs.