controlids and controlnames properties

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Dec 15 17:37:39 EST 2014

On 16 Dec 2014, at 9:02 am, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Certainly, as of 6.7 and 7.0.1 rc3 controlids and controlnames are NOT documented.

I did these when I did childControlIDs and childControlNames as it was basically the same code. It was back before the docs were added to the engine repo and I was assuming that "someone" was covering me on the docs as I had no way to contribute them. These days you need to include docs with each change before it's looked at. It probably should be reported that there's no docs for these if it's not already.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding