frequent crashes under 7.0.1-RC3

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Dec 14 06:21:03 EST 2014

Richmond, if you want more than a nodding acquaintance with Unicode, I think you have to shift to the various versions of LC7. I know SOMETHING could be done in Unicode before this, but not the things I (and I suppose many others) wanted to do, however modest.

 FWIW, none of the LC7 release candidates have crashed on me, although I have noticed some odd things, all acknowledged by the mother ship as bugs but not show-stoppers. Still I think the current rc perfectly capable of producing a publishable desktop standalone.

I suppose my mileage has varied- in a good way.

Graham