AW: OT: Mac installer rights?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Dec 13 06:10:00 EST 2014

Hi Jacque,
thanks for your comments. That is funny, because I am using Mark
Schonewilles Installer Maker since years without any problems and also with
this product it installs my LC prog as expected on all of my clients Macs
from OS X 10.5 to 10.10. This is the only one (on 10.9.5), where this
phenomenon happened, so I think there must be something being messed up on
the machine.
Tiemo