Disabling effective innerShadow

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Dec 10 18:08:30 EST 2014

I might be wrong, but I don’t think you can, as described. Applying the effect to a group will cause the effect to appear on everything in the group, if there’s nothing else in the group that’s larger than the two rectangles.  If you have empty space surrounding the two rectangles, you might be able to apply the effect to a larger rectangle object within the group, instead of the group itself.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design