I Love my Colour Picker

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:12:17 EST 2014

New version now available.

If anybody asks: YES: I ripped-off Apple's Crayon Colour picker.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja47l87gg87s ... C5ORa?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja47l87gg87sn0q/AAAIj99kEQVOb8ev3jz8C5ORa?dl=0>

File: superpick.livecode.zip

I was careful to rip-off the images from my G5 iMac's Mac OS 10.5.8
installation
so I didn't end up with the "flat horrors" now on offer in Mac Yosemite.

If you feel a "desperate urge" to craft your own crayon picker: don't,
steal mine: it took hours of extremely tedious work,
and you would be silly to repeat it unnecessarily!

Is this what is called "decompiling" ?

I don't think so: all I did was lift the crayon images from:
System/Library/ColorPickers/NSColorPickerCrayon.colorPicker

then separate each 'crayon' into individual PNG images with transparent
backgrounds using GIMP.

Then layer the things in Livecode and code each one individually.

Richmond.