How to Quit with a button

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Dec 9 12:42:43 EST 2014

Richard:
Got your logger stack. I’m in a huge crunch right now, so I need to just go ahead and delete my quit button, and use the toolbar menu to quit, for a bit. I’m getting ready for a geophysics meeting in San Francisco, then Hawaii until Jan. 1. I’ll try to get to it but got a bunch of things to refine and finish by tomorrow.

I’ll try to get to it, but have to put it at lower priority for a bit.
Best,
Bill