Tab buttons wrong

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Dec 9 10:42:11 EST 2014

Looks like I was wrong on this one. In the OSX Preferences window, the active tab is set to a dark grey, while  the inactive tabs are light grey. In Safari, Firefox, and other programs, the active tab is light and the inactive tabs are darker. Weird. Oh well, my bad. The Tabbed control in Livecode follows the way Apple does it now.
Regards,
Bill