Using polygon as line and childControlNames

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:09:33 EST 2014

If the template grc is being set to polygon prior to creation, it SHOULD be
named polygon. Polygons appear named as polygons.  If you leave out the set
style line, then an unnamed polygon shows in which case the engine defers
it to "graphic id <whatever>" The first example you used, creates the grc,
then sets the style, hence the different behavior, so it matters when the
style is set, in the template, or after the fact.