[ANN] homemade slider

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Dec 7 20:29:41 EST 2014

Very nice Bernd, thanks.

One suggestion.  Right now, if you click anywhere on the slider outside the
thumb, the thumb moves to the beginning or end.  Would be good if the thumb
movement was a factor of where you click on the slider and min/max values.

For example, if you clicked 2/3rds of the way along the slider, the thumb
would move to where you click and the value (if visible) would be 2/3ds of
the way between the min/max values.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>