I Hate the New Color Picker

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 13:59:01 EST 2014

How does the color picker look different to you? I'm on Yosemite and it
looks the same as I remember: color picker choices across the top: color
wheel (default), color sliders, etc.; then the color wheel itself below
that; then the saturation slider below that; then the actual color selected
and the saved colors below that; and finally the cancel and okay buttons
below that.