Error; Tree not made

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:43:57 EST 2014

If this is only happening when you first open revolution, one question I
have is.. did you still have it set up so that the opening screen (welcome)
appeared? I wonder if the code for the RSS stuff that gets pulled from the
runrev site is no longer working due to the massive website changes. (might
not be related to the welcome screen, but surely sounds feed related)