Missing properties

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 23:50:07 EST 2014

Pete.

What Mike said, in that maybe I do not understand your question. A control might, for example, belong to one or more groups, and a different control might belong to yet another group.

But there is only one card that they all reside on, and only one stack that they, er, reside in. But if there is indeed only one of each, then the "owner" is just that, the card and the stack.

Craig