Not LiveCode - Bug code

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sat Dec 6 14:08:36 EST 2014

LiveCode 6.5 does indeed support iOS8, but I wouldn't think it would support
ALL iOS features (LiveCode didn't support ALL iOS7 features). I think
earlier versions needed some work-arounds for differentiating between 6 and
6plus screens but that these are sorted out now. As regards 64 bit, not yet
but it's coming 'soon'...

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior