RELEASE LiveCode 7.0.1 RC3

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Wed Dec 3 12:44:03 EST 2014

Dear List Members,

We're pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 7.0.1 RC3. This is a
maintenance release focusing on bug fixes and refinement.

*Release Contents*
This release contains 32 bug fixes.

For a full list of the bugs fixed in this release please see the release
notes:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/7_0_1/LiveCodeNotes-7_0_1_rc_3.pdf

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please select "check for updates" from the "help" menu
in the product or download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*Feeding Back*
If you encounter any issues while working with the release please help us
by creating a report in our quality control center at:
http://quality.runrev.com/

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team