Full text justification

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Apr 30 18:21:30 EDT 2014

Hi Dave,
This doesn't seem to work on OSX 10.7.4, LC 5.5.4,

For example, with the wide field, I get a line break after the word
"explains", then a line with "what those" in it, then a line with "numbers
mean." SImilar results with the other paragraphs and also with the other
field widths.

Same result with 6.1.3.  With 6.5.2, 6.6.1, 6.7 (dp2), and 7.0 (dp2) the
narrow and medium fields worked but same problem with the wide field.  7.0
took a a lot longer than the other versions to create the fully justified
text.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>