[OT] On RegExp

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:40:40 EDT 2014

Alain,

you may prefer this site: http://regex101.com/#pcre

LC uses the pcre regex library and the above site allows you to choose
between any and/or all of pcre, javascript and python. It is very similar
to the previously listed site in that it has a whole bunch of Community
provided solutions already available to check out, but it also has an
'Explanation' panel that is kind of neat.

If you only select REGEX FLAVOR pcre (php) and you create a
regexexpression that works, then you should have no problem cutting
and pasting
it into LC.

Of course that comes with my usual Limited Lifetime Guarantee that 60% of
the time it works every time; or 12 inches or 12 sec whichever comes first.