I lost my property inspector

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 30 14:41:30 EDT 2014

I'm doubtful that anything in your scripts would cause it. The inspector
just looks at the properties that are relevant to it, I think it ignores
the scripts. The only thing I can think of is if you used an IDE handler
that interfered, but I know in my own stack I didn't do that and my
client still had an issue.

You could test it though by turning off messages. Then nothing in your
own scripts would be active, but the IDE and property inspector will
still work.