I lost my property inspector

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Apr 30 12:01:55 EDT 2014

I found a workaround.

It turned out to be just that one button on that one stack.

I can open the object inspector on some other object and after a few seconds it comes up.

Then I can click on that bad button after that and the object inspector comes up with weird values in the fields.  “Combobox Menu” in the name field and ‘stack revTemplatePalette”’ in the label field and most of the controls are dimmed.  I try it again and it works.

So I can get it working, but I think my stack is broken.  I have no idea how a broken stack can keep the object inspector from working.  This is just a plain stack.

So I figure either the stack is corrupted (maybe by a LiveCode bug) or I did something to the stack and in particular that button.

Any ideas on what I could have done?

Dar